Oh, the Times They are a Changing

And I don't just mean a change in Jakob's pj's to these adorable and hilarious new ones from Aunt Karen!  As of yesterday, I accepted a job as an Assistant Attorney General, working in the Antitrust and Consumer Protection Unit.  More specifically, I'll be working in conjunction with UVM's Consumer Assistance Program, which allows Vermonters to submit complaints about businesses and business practices that the State may (or may not, if it's settled between the parties) ultimately decide to bring to court.  It's part-time, which is perfect, because it'll allow me to slowly get back into the working world, give Jakob a chance to adjust to a few days in daycare, but still give us four days in a row together.  The details are still being working out, but I may be starting as soon as November 13th.  I'm a mixed bag of emotions right now, but mostly I just feel so thankful to have had the opportunity to spend six wonderful, joy-filled months with our little man.  He brought me so much happiness and love each and every day, and although things are going to change a bit around here, I think going back to work will just make me appreciate and love our time together even more!

Check out my cool new pj's!  I'm styling even when I'm sleeping!
I look bright-eyed and bushy-tailed after my good night's sleep
Heck yeah!  I even match my Exersaucer!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 9