Gobble, Gobble, Gobble!

Happy Thanksgiving!  We have so many things to be thankful for, particularly family members that are such good friends and friends that are like family.  It goes without saying that we're incredibly blessed to have our little man in our lives...healthy, happy, and growing.  Actually, it was last Thanksgiving that we told both sets of soon-to-be grandparents that we were expecting, so this is a very special weekend for us.  This year we're hosting Grandma and Grandpa Janelle, and Great Grandma!  We aren't having turkey until tomorrow, but we're having lots and lots of fun already today.

Hi Great Grandma!
Grandma is doing a pretty good job feeding me, but she needs to hurry that spoon up!
I love this orange cup
I love Great Grandma and chewing on my fists
Daddy has his new Brew Master hat on...I don't know how I feel about it
Grandma made me my first placemat.  I'll probably try to put it in my mouth later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 9