Jakob's First Day at Daycare

The big day finally arrived, and Jakob headed off to daycare this morning.  It was definitely tougher for Dan and I, and it's a very good thing that Dan was willing to drop him off, because otherwise I probably wouldn't have made it to my first day of work at all.  Jakob did well, although he'll need a bit of adjusting time, just like we will.  He didn't love taking his bottle and only took one short nap, but he did lots of playing and charmed the ladies that took care of him.  I was so happy to see him at the end of the day, and it was also a very good thing that the van has cruise control, otherwise I probably would have gotten a ticket on my way home to pick him up.  :-)

Don't worry, Mommy and Daddy, I'm a big boy and I'll have fun
Sweet...I get to recline while playing!
Hey lady, check out the La-Z-Boy of toys
A little man could get used to this
Hello, new friend
Play Care Center

Jakob's first report card.  It fails to mention that his poop required a change of outfit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 9