Travis and Jaimie's Big Day

What a perfect day from start to finish for Uncle Travis and Aunt Jaimie.  They're a perfect match, and we were all so genuinely thrilled to be a part of their truly special day.  Sadly I was negligent with the picture taking after the formal ones were finished (I was too busy having fun!), but we all have Sarah and Heather's pictures to look forward to in a little while.  :-)  Congrats, Mr. and Mrs. Hall!
Aunt Jaimie looking so stunning, with her nieces Avary and Reagan, and her nephew Brayden 
Don't I look so handsome?!
Clearly I get my good looks from Daddy (and yes, we planned on matching)
Family shot!
I'm not sure where Daddy's looking, but I've got my eyes on the right camera
Hehehe, Mommy was silly enough to let her hair down...time for me to grab a fistful!
Aunties looking so pretty!
Yes, I do need a smooch.
I got lots of compliments all weekend about how much I look like Uncle Travis...could it be our similar hair styles?
Note to self: Must. Not. Spit. Up. On. Groom.
I'm making my thoughtful face to impress Uncle Travis because I heard he's almost a Ph.D!
Right on the kisser
Hello from Grandma and Grandpa's arms!
Some Mommy time
We Hall men clean up nicely

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 9