Rehearsal Dinner

Jakob wore an outfit to the rehearsal dinner that we thought would keep him toasty, please Grandpa Hall (who loves trains and has a very impressive wealth of knowledge about them), and look adorable. It was a fun evening of catching up with Jaimie's wonderful family, doing a bit of decorating, and beginning the celebration of the happy couple.

Uncle Mark is one cool dude
Getting some quality time with Betty
Mommy and Aunt Sarah love my red train onesie
As usual, I'm a ladies man!
Huge smiles for Aunt Sarah
I like your red jacket.  It goes well with my outfit.  
Such an angel face
Sadly no one wanted to open this for me, so I had to settle for gumming it.
A little chilly, so Aunt Heather put my hood up to keep me warm
Juuuuuust swinging
Oh boy!  I'm so excited for your wedding!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 9