Pizza Store

We've found a place with great brick oven pizza in a neighboring town that's convenient to get to and almost always empty if we get there before noon.  If there are other customers, they're usually families with small kids like us, so there's no pressure to keep our kids quiet the whole time.  Jakob and Everleigh love the pizza, and we always have a great time.
Time to hydrate before lunch comes
I'm full of smiles today because I love pizza
Cheese.....pizza!
Playing peek-a-boo with the table cloth
I'm peeking out from behind my water bottle
Hi!
More pre-pizza smiles
I couldn't wait until the pizza arrived to have something to eat.  How did people parent before these pouches were invented?


Salad is a healthy first course
I'm still hungry!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 9