Dusty Quad

We had Jakob's birthday party the Saturday after his birthday, and we lucked out with an absolutely perfect day.  Grandma and Grandpa Janelle came up to help us celebrate, and they brought Jakob an awesome birthday gift...a Dusty Crophopper quad.  One side of the handle has a button you push to make its propeller spin, and the other side has a button you push to make it move.  Turns out Jakob needed to do a bit of warming up to the moving, but he was immediately excited about the propeller.  Everleigh (our little thrill seeker) loved everything about it, except when we took her off so Jakob could have another turn, ha!

I've got my special 3rd birthday shirt on, and I'm ready to have fun
Thanks for my Dusty Quad!
Time for takeoff!
I love the spinning propeller
Is it my turn yet?
This is great!!!
I'm having the time of my life
Time to race around the basketball court
Zoom!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 9