Jakob at Montshire Museum

Early a couple of Saturdays ago, the Gilmans called to see if we wanted to meet them at Montshire Museum.  Dan had taken Jakob once before and loved it, so we loaded up the van and drove down to check it out.  They had a fabulous exhibit about bubbles that was very hands on, and Jakob loved checking it out.

I'm waiting for a big bubble to drop from the sky
Here it comes!  Yay!
Hi, bubble
Wow, did you see it pop?!
I'm surrounded by bubble walls 
What happens when I touch it?
It's my turn to pull the rope and make the big bubble appear
Tiny bubbles...
This blue tube blows cool mist
What happens when I dip it into the soap?
Steamy bubbles!
*Pop*
Better wash all this sticky bubble soap off before I continue exploring

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 9