Christmas in New York

After postponing our already belated Christmas celebrations due to weather, we finally made it to New York last weekend to celebrate the holidays with Dan's parents and Travis and Jaimie.  Trav and Jaimie stayed over too, so it was like having a big slumber party!  Jakob was so excited to see the tree up and decorated, and he especially liked naming the different color of the lights and pulling off various ornaments.  He got another round of truly amazing and very generous gifts, and he LOVED playing with his aunt and uncle and grandparents.

I'm making sure Uncle Travis is well hydrated before we start opening gifts
Aunt Jaimie is helping me build a magnet man
Oh boy!  A pop-up fire truck from Travis and Jaimie!  Let's not wait to play with this!
I'm a fireman!
Good luck getting me out of here
I like watching Daddy play in the fire truck too
Taking a little break to do a farm puzzle from Grandma and Grandpa Hall
I can't help but be distracted by the bright lights on the tree
For some reason, I like playing in the mudroom best
Showing Grandma and Grandpa how I play table trucks
We are three peas in a pod

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 9