A Cat Person

Jakob loves all the pets, but he really loves Kenya the most.  She's the most willing to take his abuse and come back for more.  To show his appreciation with he woke up from his nap, Jakob decided to share a number of random objects with her.  He also included a cup of juice and a cup of milk, but I didn't have the camera out then.  After showering her with gifts, Jakob put his blanket on her favorite spot on the floor next the fire and curled up like she does.  Too cute!

My first thoughts after getting downstairs after my nap were about Kenya
I'm sharing all sorts of fun things with her because I love her so much
"Meow" (translation: At least this is better than when he sits on me)
This is where my favorite kitty likes to sleep
I can see why she likes it.  It's cozy here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 9