Touch a Truck, Part 1

Saturday morning was a perfect day for Touch a Truck in Waitsfield.  The event is exactly what it sounds like, and our little man was up to the challenge of touching (and banging, and exploring...) every truck they had on the field.  We met up with Gilmans, which made it even more enjoyable.

Taking a quick cat nap so I'm ready to go
This looks promising
Take me over there!
Or should we start over there?
Quick, there's an emergency!  I don't know what truck to touch first!
Okay I'll start with this ambulance.
I know this isn't actually a truck, but I'm going to touch it anyway
I don't want to share the driver's seat
This is more like it
I wonder what happens if I flip this switch and push that button
This steering wheel is huge!
I'm in the bucket of the bulldozer
This thing is pretty massive
Onward to the next truck

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 9