Grandma and Grandpa Janelle Visit

Dan had to go to New Hampshire for a conference from Sunday night through Wednesday night, so Grandma and Grandpa Janelle came up to visit and help me wrangle the little man.  Jakob missed his Daddy so much, but he was thrilled to have some quality time with his CT grandparents!

Helping Daddy get the living room ready for our guests
I'm mowing while Daddy vacuums
What is this animal pelt all about?
Aunt Karen and Uncle Andrew got me this hat in California, but I'm not sure about it yet
Daddy said he had one of these as a kid, so maybe I'll give it a try
Where did it go?
Now I'm starting to like this...
...and Zoey likes it too
Jakey, Jakey Crockett

Do frontier men eat popsicles?
Mommy taught me a new trick this past weekend:
TOUCHDOWN! 
La la la not listening!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 9