Mowing the Yard

Grandma and Grandpa Janelle took Jakob outside before dinner Sunday night so he could get some fresh air.  He loved pushing his mower around in the grass, although he pitched a bit of a fit when they wouldn't let him run down our path and out to the soccer fields.  Fortunately he recovered nicely when Grandpa Janelle held him up to pick apples off our tree.

Mow, mow, mow the yard
I wanna go do the path!
Waaaaaah!
Oh, apple picking?  Yeah, I think I can agree to that
I brought my mower to the apple tree, just in case Daddy missed a spot over here
Jakey Appleseed
Is this a golden delicious?
I'm keeping the doctor away for two days
Mommy is impressed with my picking ability
Grandpa is helping me look for airplanes
Big hug for Mommy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 9