NY Pit Stop

We spent the weekend traveling to Gettysburg and back to have an unofficial 10 year reunion with my swimmings buddies.  Because it takes about 10 hours from our part of Vermont to get to Gettysburg, we decided it was wise (and fun!) to stop in Hamilton to break up the journey and visit with Gram and Gramps.  While we were there, Jakob tried on a most excellent Amtrak outfit that the Halls' good family friend Gloria found for him.  Gram hemmed it after we took these pictures, and we can't wait for him to wear it to daycare.

Playing with my truck while riding in the car
I've been drinking (milk) and driving
Check out this cool backpack!
I look like I'm ready to go to school
Practicing with my spoon while waiting for dinner to arrive
Rhubarb sauce isn't my favorite food
The legs are a little long, but don't I look cool anyway? 
Chugga chugga CHOO CHOO!
I've been workin' on the railroad

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 9