Flatbread

We met the Gilmans at Flatbread Pizza in Waitsfield after Dan got home from work on Friday.  Not only do they have some of the best pizza and beer around, but they're also super kid friendly.  They've got field in back of the restaurant for little ones to run wild, and Jakob and Graham took full advantage once dinner was done.

Daddies and little dudes
I tried to spike the ball.  Apparently you need to be taller than 30 inches for that to go well.
Walking on the grass is a little tougher than the floor
Look, I found an orange ball stuck on this stake!
This place is great!
I love playing outside
Look at all these new balls that I can play with
Wilson?  Who is Wilson, and why did he leave his ball here?
I am Captain Adorable, hear me giggle!
Playing with Daddy is the most fun
Dangle baby!!!
Mommy, I ripped this out of their garden for you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 9