Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there!  Jakob has been working hard on his walking skills this weekend, and there's been no greater gift than seeing his pleased smile each time he takes a handful of steps.  (That being said, I also greatly appreciate the flowers he and Dan got me, as well as the cards, gifts, and others Mother's Day well wishes!)

Speaking of gifts, another toy arrived for Jakob in the mail yesterday.  It's very reminiscent of one I remember having as a child.  Since practicing his animal sounds is another of his favorite things to do, he's been loving his newest toy!

Hurry, Daddy, and get it out of the packaging!
Help me pull the lever so I can watch the arrow spin and hear the animal noises
Oh yes, this is so fun
Let's hear what the other animals have to say
Time to tell Elmo about my new toy
And to give him some snuggles

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 9