Stroller-free!

This morning, our friend Becky called to see if Jakob and I wanted to go to the Huntington playground (which is at the elementary school across the street from our house) to play with her and her totally amazing three year old Claire.  For the first time, I left the stroller behind and carried Jakob on my chest.  It worked out great, and he slept against me nearly the whole time!  No more stroller walks in our sidewalk-less town for us!


Afterwards, Jakob was in a great mood, so I took a few videos of him.  This first one is only one second long, but it shows his big grin.


This one is quite a bit longer, but I didn't manage to get a full smile out of him. 


I saved the best video for last...make sure to turn the volume up for this one!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 9