Impromptu BBQ Leads to Hilariously Precious Moments

Last night we quickly threw together an impromptu BBQ with a few friends.  As you can see in the pictures below, the babies were the stars of the show (as always).

Carrie and Jakob saying hello
Lots of resemblance between Gabe and Graham.  Also, Graham's onesie is great.  It says "Mad River Glen.  I will ski it." Now that's a first generation Vermonter!
Graham doing an excellent job working on his sitting.
G and Jakob enjoying some peaceful time.
Yes, Graham is actually trying to latch onto Jakob's head!  We have a great video of him doing it for like 2 minutes, but I think it's too long to post, because I keep getting an error message when I try.
Besties!  I think Jakob wanted to fall asleep he was so comfy sitting with Graham.
Here comes trouble!
More face time for the boys
Don't mind the mustard all over Jakob's sleeve.  I swear he wasn't eating hamburgers!
Having a fabulous time

So comfortable up close with each other!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 9