Technical Difficulties

I swear I haven't forgotten about the blog!  I've been taking a ton of pictures with my awesome new camera, but there's been a glitch between getting them from our computer onto the blog.  We recently upgraded our Mac's operating system, and along with the upgrade came a new photo editing package that I've learned is incompatible with the photo storage system I've been using for the blog.  The long and short of it is that I need to figure out how to use iCloud, or get some other system worked out for posting pictures to the blog.  To do that, I need a few minutes of quiet time when I'm not completely exhausted, and those minutes have been non-existent in a house filled with germs for the past six weeks.

I've got a few pictures from Dan and Everleigh's trip to New York, and I'll hopefully get them up sooner than later.  Stay tuned...I promised the blog is not completely dead!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 9