Trick or Treating

We had such a great time trick or treating yesterday!  We were out with Jakob's daycare friends for about two hours in the morning.  All the kids (from babies to pre-k) were dressed up and paraded around, and they were perfectly behaved the whole time.  There were lots of monsters and cats, and Jakob was by far the cutest spiderbaby.  Two of Jakob's friends in his class were dressed like dinosaurs, and he spent much of the morning following them around and roaring at them.

After dinner, we took Jakob to two houses, including visiting his buddy Eli.  Eli was dressed like a cow, and Jakob loved mooing at him.  It was a wonderful day of treats!

But I don't want to wear a costume
Okay, I'm adjusting to it
Check out my spider webs!
I'm ready to save the world
I'll start by saving this pumpkin
Great group picture, even though I wasn't interested in sitting still for long
Even spiderbabies need to stay warm
Halloween parade!
I'm hanging out with a skeleton (Aidric) and a dinosaur (Lowell)
Ethan and I are on to the next stop
I've captured the Great Pumpkin!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 9