Happy Thanksgiving, and Happy Birthday Grandpa Janelle!

We hope you all have a very happy Thanksgiving.  We have so much to be thankful for, most particularly our friends and family, including our baby-to-be and our little man.  Also, we want to wish Grandpa Janelle a very happy birthday.  He and Grandma Janelle are in town this weekend to help us fry a turkey and celebrate the holiday, so we'll have pictures of their visit later in the weekend.

Kenya is giving me tips on how to complete my new puzzle
Maybe I'll be fast enough to catch the pets on this little wagon
This puzzle helps me practice my colors.  I know blue, yellow, and green!
Enough attitude?  How about enough hats when we're inside?
Guess I might as well embrace it if they keep making me wear it inside

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 9