Still Going with Maine Pictures

They have tractors in Maine!
I'm helping by putting grass into the bucket
I never get sick of that view...or of being carried
Check me out on this big boy bike
I want to ride my bicycle, I want to ride my bike
I'm working up an appetite
The little burger in the middle is for me!  I ate it all!
I'm having a pre-dinner dance party with Grandma
Just bust a move
I'm having so much fun playing with Aunt Karen on the big bed
Toss me again!
Time to settle down before my bath
I like watching a little tv 
Okay a few more minutes of fun
This looks like a selfie, but Grandma really took it
Having fun in the tub
Vacation is the best!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Poop on the Potty!

Jakob Potty Training Update

Morning snuggles