The Ultimate (Parental) Driving Machine

Well, Honda kicked the bucket a few days ago, and with a DNR order on it, we decided it was time to invest in a new vehicle for me.  We are now the proud(ish) owners of a Dodge Grand Caravan.  Somewhere inside me, a little bit of Youthful Liz died.  But as always since April 29th, the practical side of me won out, and we'll love all the space for Jakob, Holden, and the baby gear.  Plus it's a pretty comfortable ride.  Since I'm geeking it up this summer and reading the Lord of Thrones series, I decided to name the van Khaleesi, which means Queen in some made-up language.  With no further ado, allow me to introduce Khaleesi:

Big pimping, Mama-style
The queen with her minion, Dan's Jeep, in the background

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

November 9