Daddy/Jakey Day

After a wonderful first part of the weekend with Grandma Janelle (LOTS of pictures to come!), I woke up with a stomach virus Sunday morning.  (Pregnancy + stomach bug = no fun)  Fortunately Dan had the great idea to take Jakob into Burlington to go to Echo Aquarium and walk on Church Street.  They found lots of beautiful ice sculptures on Church Street and thoroughly enjoyed the new Alice in Wonderland exhibit at Echo.  I spent the day on the couch, thankful for the quiet time but sad to miss my guys and such a great time.  Hopefully no one else in the house gets sick!

Check out these gigantic popsicles!
Not as yummy as the ones at home
Sweet police car
These ice sculptures are cool, but I want to go to Echo
WHOA!  Check out this spinning mirror!
Do you triple dog dare me to go into your rabbit hole?
I'm brave enough to give it a try
I did it!
No reason to be mad at this tea party
Creepy hallway, but I'm not scared
Anybody home?
I like shooting the little balls into the rabbit hole
Except that I immediately want them back when they go in
Excellent.  This exhibit comes with its own whacking device.
Time to fuel up with a hot dog and cheese stick
Smocked up and boating
Nice view of the gift shop from up here
A few slides, then I'll be ready to head home

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 9