Everleigh Enters the Bumps and Bruises Phase

When Dan picked Everleigh up at daycare on Thursday February 5th, he had to sign his first accident report for Everleigh.  She had been playing with a toy container and tried to pull herself up on it, and it flipped and bumped her in the forehead.  She didn't have an actual bump, but there was a bruise on her forehead for a couple of days.  We've seen some similar efforts to pull up and move around at home (she still isn't crawling, which is good news for me, ha!), including using one of Jakob's favorite places to bump his head when he was her age.  Looks like we're going to have to get the foam noodles back on our coffee table!  (And it seems like she's interested in my Kleen Kanteen, just like Jakob was when he was around her age!)

Look out tabletop, I'm trying to get you!
I like reaching over and under this bar too
But I've got my eyes on the real prize, and I'll get there sooner than later

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 9