10 Months (...ish)

Thanks to this being a non-leap year, Jakob doesn't have an official 10 month birthday this month.  Therefore, today is his 10 monthish birthday in our books.  He had a great day, spending lots of time playing and getting fresh air.

What do you mean there's no February 29th this month?
I decided it was only appropriate to dress in my formalwear for today
I'm stretching so tall that Mommy cut my head out of this picture
Yeah, that drool extends from my mouth all the way to the floor.  Took me 10 months to perfect that.
I'm a crawling expert too
This was Mommy's bear when she was a baby.  She looks a little nervous as I play with it.  I can't imagine why...
Heading out for our first stroll in months!
I'm scoping out the scene
These dirt roads are so muddy, but I'm still glad we strolled!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 9